Good afternoon, friends.
In the first half of July, we released a version that allows legal entities to create stores. Over the past couple of weeks, we have made many more improvements, in particular:
- Improved the display of market details - for both the buyer and the seller;
- It's now possible to view products / announcements published in other languages using the built-in translator (we also left the opportunity to view the original text);
- Changed the rules for accepting a link for a video (now a larger list of possible link options is supported);
- Corrected the design, especially the dark theme;
- Now you can go to verification from MarketSpace.
The list of available functionality for stores now looks like this:
- You can create a store by transforming an existing registration (from an individual to a legal entity);
- You can edit the store description if any information was entered incorrectly;
- You can import data from an existing store (available in the web version). You can import a list of goods either from a manually prepared MS Excel file, or by loading data in CSV format, which is usually obtained as a result of unloading data from another system;
- You can share a link to the store.
Brief information about the store is reflected in each product. From each product card, you can go to the store page, where full data is displayed - contacts, information about the legal entity and a list of available products.
MarketSpace currently operates in three languages: Russian, English and Spanish. In the near future, we will launch another language - Indonesian.